Responsible Sourcing Policy
As a leader in the shoe cover industry, Blue Shoe Guys takes its ethical and social responsibilities seriously. We are committed to upholding human rights and fair working conditions and ensure that our suppliers adhere to our legal, moral and ethical standards.
We try to ensure that all products we purchase come from ethical sources and that we, by association or otherwise, are not party to any illegal or unethical manufacturing practices.
The following represents the minimum requirements Blue Shoe Guys requires in regards to all our suppliers.
- All suppliers, either local or offshore, must comply with all laws, regulations, building codes, and industrial regulations of the country or countries in which they operate, at all times.
- Every factory that produces shoe covers for Blue Shoe Guys must provide its agents with their annual compliance certificate.
Blue Shoe Guys will not accept, under any circumstances, any of the following practices from the suppliers we deal with:
- Child labour
- Unsafe working conditions
- Illegal conduct
- Excessive work hours
- Forced labour of any kind
- Denial of the right of freedom of association and of collective bargaining.
- Inhumane treatment
Blue Shoe Guys’ goal is to only engage suppliers who operate under acceptable human rights conditions and protect workers’ human rights.
We are in the process of conducting audits on an annual basis.